The Five Most Affordable and Long Lasting Lipsticks of 2018
Lipsticks have been women’s best friend since a long time now. Be it a bold red shade for the date night or a nude shade for everyday office, lipsticks have always helped us to add an extra lustrous tint to our beauty. But nowadays for our everyday styling a lipstick that stays up to maximum 6-7 hours is becoming quite essential as it is quite a discomfort for women working in a nine-to-five office to touch up their lipsticks every hour. But not only long-lasting, the lipsticks should not create a hole in the pocket so the ‘oh-so-lipstick-obsessed’ women can fill up their make-up boxes with different shades of them—from bold red to everyday nudes.
Here we are listing five budget-friendly and long lasting lipsticks of 2018 that will help every woman enlighten their face a bit more:
- Lakme 9-to-5 Matte Lip Color
Lakme is the best cosmetic company offering different shades of matte lip color in an economic range. Lakme 9-to-5 matte lip color is a perfect choice for everyday office use. They can stay up to 4-5 hours at a stretch. Most importantly even being matte lipsticks they do not make the lips dry.
- Good pigmented texture.
- Gives smooth and good intensity color in the first coat.
- Pocket friendly—available in different price range online.
- Costs around Rs. 250-400 for 3.6 gm.
- Maybelline Colour Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstck
This lipstick comes with a travel friendly safe packaging that costs Rs. 575 for 4.2 gm. It easily fits in any make up pouch. These ranges of lipsticks, being creamy matte, have a very velvety finish which moisturizes the lips for hours.
- The lipstick is available in 12 gorgeous shades—both nudes and dark colors.
- Great color pigmented smooth texture.
- Contains oils that give a sensuous tone to the lips.
- Elle 18 Color Pop Lipstick
The Elle 18 Color Pops that range from Pinks to nudes to Lilacs are your best companion for a beach party or a romantic date night. It also comes in a highly affordable price of only Rs. 100 for 4.3 gm.
- Available in wide color range.
- They have a moisture core inside that helps to keep the lips moisture for minimum 4-5 hours.
- More prone to breakage if not stored in a refrigerator.
- It has a bubble-gum like smell.
- Lakme Absolute Sculpt Matte Lipstick
Another pick from the Lakme cosmetic range, comes with a price tag of Rs. 750 for 3.7 gm. Though a bit to the high-end but it is a tailor-made one for everyday use.
- Available in great color range.
- Gives a gorgeous matte finish.
- Long lasting.
- High pigmented colors.
- Lotus Herbals Pure Color Lipstick
A pocket friendly product that comes in Rs. 340 for 4.2 gm is offers a great range of moisturizing lip colors. Their packaging is really simple and travel friendly.
- They come in 22 sophisticated shades.
- Contains Herbal Aloe Vera and Jojoba extracts that gives the moisture a lock for hours.
- Has a uniform pigment dispersion.