RichFeel Brahmi Pack: Your hair’s Best Friend For This Monsoon
The monsoons have arrived and finally there’s a sigh of respite from the scorching heat and the sultry weather. It’s time for some hot, crispy bhajiyas, and stay back at your home watching those spells of showers kissing your window panes.
Sounds too poetic, Isn’t it? Okay, so along with monsoon’s romanticism and those appealing dishes, comes a series of beauty woes. One of the most threatening woes of the monsoon season is damaged hair, split ends and hairfall. The moment you have a shower, your comb welcomes you with a series of hair strands on it. And being quite tired of these hair issues and desperately looking for a solution, I finally found a product to my rescue.
Despite trying a number of shampoos and conditioners, there wasn’t any prominent solution to my problem. And then RichFeel Brahmi Hair Pack arrived as a savior for me. I am usually a very lazy person when it comes to beauty issues. Applying a hair pack, keeping it for some time and then again washing it with shampoo and applying a conditioner is quite a tedious process.
However Probably RichFeel realized the problems of the lazy beauty freaks like me and their Brahmi hair pack comes as a one stop solution. So here goes the application process.
Take small quantity of Brahmi pack in a bowl. Apply on dry hair, preferably non-sticky. In case you have just returned from outside and decide to give this pack a try on your dry hair, then definitely you can give it a thought.
Separate your hair strands taking a few strands at once and then apply it with a brush or hand.
Keep it on the hair for sometime and then rinse off the mask with water. No need to apply shampoo or conditioner.
After Effects of Applying Brahmi Pack
- Smooth, soft and silky hair without any sort of application of conditioner or shampoo
- Gives manageable hair strands leaving behind a serum like Finish
- Nourishes hair from within since my hairfall has reduced to a great extent right after one application
Richfeel Brahmi hair pack contains Amla, Powder, Kapoor Kachari Powder, Glycerine and of course Brahmic Powder.
Benefits You Have In Store With RichFeel Brahmi Pack
- Gives you the three dimensional benefits of shampoo, conditioner and serum
- Pocket-friendly enough with a big tub of 500 grams lasting for at least 12-15 applications.( However it is variable as per the length of hair)
- Shelf Life of around a year
- A Natural PRODUCT with a pleasant aroma
- Gives your hair the triple benefits of nourishing, conditioning and making your hair strong and tough.
- For a more detailed knowledge about the ingredients and application process, you need to have a glimpse of the video.
After being introduced to this innovative brand I am in love with RichFeel and would definitely try their other range of products.
RichFeel has been a trusted name for haircare issues and you can go ahead for its purchase at https://www.richfeelproduct.com/
Stay tuned to the blog for other RichFeel Product updates. Till Then, Happy Monsoons.