Exclusive Diwali Recipes From Celebrity Chefs
With Diwali knocking at the door and festivities ushering in, its time for you to deviate from the usual cooking and look up to some extraordinary dishes. With the joint efforts of your culinary skills and some magical recipes from celebrity chefs, let us make this Diwali a memorable occasion.
Dr. Oetker Fun Foods has always impressed us with their host of quality products and when the creative genius of celebrity chefs join hands, undoubtedly you can expect some magic unrolling.
So let’s begin this Diwali foodie affair with Khatta Meetha Chicken Kebab by Chef Ranveer Brar, Dr. Oetker FunFoods, Creative Kitchen
50 g (3 tbsp) Dr. Oetker FunFoods Veg Mayonnaise
2 tsp Tamarind Pulp
1 tbsp Dr. Oetker FunFoods Tandoori Mayonnaise
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tbsp Roasted Gram Flour
¼ each Red, Yellow & Green Bell Pepper, de-seeded and cubed
1 medium Onion, cubed
150 gm Boneless Chicken, diced
- For marination: In a bowl, add veg mayonnaise, tamarind pulp, tandoori mayonnaise, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, garam masala powder, salt and gram flour. Mix well until smooth mixture is formed.
- In above marination add bell peppers, onion, chicken and mix well. Place chicken and vegetables alternatively in skewers and keep in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C. Place skewers in oven and cook for 10- 12 minutes or till cooked.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
From some sweet and spicy flavours, let’s take a leap to some healthy brunches.
Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin By Chef Gaurav Chadha, Dr. Oetker FunFoods, Creative Kitchen
1 tbsp Butter
1 small Onion, chopped
60 g (4tbsp) Dr. Oetker FunFoods Pasta Alfredo with Cheese
50 ml Full Cream Milk
Black Pepper Powder
1 small Cauliflower florets, boiled
1 small Broccoli florets, boiled
1 tbsp Bread Crumb
50 g Processed Cheese, grated
5-6 Parsley Leaves, chopped
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan add onion, alfredo sauce and milk. Stir and cook till sauce thickens. Use salt and pepper as seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place cauliflower and broccoli in a baking dish, pour the prepared sauce on top. Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese. Bake it in oven for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Herb Rice with Vegetable Skewers and Tomato Mustard Sauce by Chef Gaurav Chadha, Dr. Oetker FunFoods, Creative Kitchen
1 medium Onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
¼ medium Red, Green and Yellow Capsicum, cut into 1 inch cubes
3 small Button Mushroom, cut into 4 pieces and boiled
100 g Broccoli florets, boiled
75g (4tbsp) Dr. Oetker FunFoods Pesto Rosso Pasta Sauce
4 long wooden Skewers, soaked in water
3 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
1 tsp Thyme, dry
100 g Rice, boiled
1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
1 tbsp Dr. Oetker FunFoods American Mustard
1 tbsp Cream
- For vegetable skewers: In a bowl add onion, peppers, mushroom, broccoli, 3 tbsp pesto rosso sauce and mix well. Place vegetables alternatively in skewers and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For rice: Heat oil in a nonstick pan (low flame) add garlic, thyme, rice, salt, parsley and sauté for a minute. Keep it aside.
- For sauce: Heat sauce pan (low flame) add remaining pesto rosso sauce, mustard, cream, salt, pepper and cook for a minute or till it thickens.
- In a non-stick pan (low flame) add remaining olive oil and grill skewers from both sides till light brown in colour.
- Serve skewers with rice and sauce.
Preparation time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
So Happy Diwali to all of you with these healthy delicacies served on your platters.