My Daily: A Fast and Innovative Meal Replacement Solution For All Those Skipped Lunches or Breakfast
Are you the one who often fails to take a breakfast or a lunch due to demanding work regimes? Does your hectic schedule often prevent you from taking a proper 4 course meal a day? Well, then we have just come across a solution for you.
Since I belong to the aforementioned category, I had been in search of a product that helps me to satiate my hunger as well as does not tale much of time to prepare or consume. Due to my stringent daily routines, I often had to settle down with a bun or a wrap. I knew it wasn’t healthy enough but fate and time didn’t leave behind any more options for me.
And then I chanced to come across this Meal Replacement Shake “My Daily”. A packet filled with health and the fastest solution to you meal skips.
After trying a pack, these were some of the benefits I came along and indeed prompted me to order for some more on Amazon http://www.amazon.in/myDaily-Meal-Replacement-Shake-Chocolate/dp/B01DP60QFE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463723735&sr=8-1&keywords=mydaily
- The Best part of this shake is it is easy and fast to prepare. I presume the preparation time is lesser than even a cup of Maggi. All one needs to do is to pour the contents of the entire packet into a shaker and pour some normal temperature water into the same. Shake it for sometime ( I did it around a span of 15 secs) and it’s ready to consume. For office goers or working moms like me, nothing better than this can suit a hunger pang in the fastest way.
- Another recommendable feature I would like to pen down is that though Daily Meal promises to sustain a single meal through one pouch but undoubtedly it has the capacity to replace two meals. I had consumed a bottle for my breakfast and even during lunch hours I did not feel enough hungry to take my lunch. However every metabolism is different and thus the need may be variable.
- Comes in two flavours chocolate as well as Vanilla that makes the buyer choose as per their flavors.
- Coming to the ingredient detailing, it promises to have no added preservatives and definitely contain a natural colour and undoubtedly free from any sort of transfats.
- A pouch priced at 175 INR when a pouch of 115g suffices the hunger for two meals, nothing can be a better economic and healthy option.
And after all these honest reviews of mine, if you want to bag a pouch of My Daily, just knock on to their website http://www.mydailymeal.com/ or the Amazon link posted above.
Trust me my dear readers, it isn’t going to disappoint you.